We had the most delicious falafel in town today: from Maoz. My chickpea burger is nothing compared to what they do. But this recipe is still another vegan favorite of mine! These veggie burgers have a delicious spicy taste and are super easy to make. You can easily turn them into veggie balls, falafel or change up the veggies and spices. Enjoy!
What you need for this Chickpea Burger:
- 7 carrots
- 1/2 can of chickpeas
- 4 potatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
These amounts will provide for about 4 burgers!
What you need to do
- Peel the potatoes en and boil them for approximately 15 minutes
- Chop up the carrots. You can also grate them. That way you don’t need to fry them.
- If you have chopped the carrots, fry them, with the garlic, in some olive oil.
- Put the chickpeas and potatoes in your kitchen machine. Ad some olive oil and the spices. Turn everything into a nice, tasty paste.
- Put the carrots in a bowl and ad the paste.
- Knead everything together. Ad breadcrumbs as necessary.
- Shape your burgers and put them in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Fry them in olive oil for seven to ten minutes.
- And enjoy!