If it were up to me I would spend at least 30 minutes every day to do my make-up. But let’s face it. If you are a mama you don’t have time for this. Aya has better things to do then watch me do my make-up 😉 So over the past year and a half I have developed a baby-proof make-up routine. Meaning, it only takes me five minutes to make myself look a little less tired and a little more presentable. Here is my five minute makeup routine!
Products I used for my five minute makeup routine:
- Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation, shade: fair 2
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder, shade fair 1
- Benefit Hula Bronzer
- The Balm Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter
- Benefit Ready Set Brow Clear Brow Gel
- Sigma Eyebrow Pencil
- Clinique High Impact Mascara
- Ysl Rouge Volupte Shine, shade: 44
If you want to see more make-up routines, then click here!