For a no make up routine you can use just a couple of products to even out your skin tone, get rid of minor imperfections and enhance your natural beauty. The idea is that your skin looks like your skin, but better. Your lips look like your lips, but fuller and your lashes will be your lashes, but a little longer. A good no make up look is only possible if you have a great skincare routine. Check out my morning and my evening skincare routine here! Another important part of any no make up look is containing yourself. I love make-up, so nine times out of ten I want to do a subtle, natural look but end up using way more products and going all the way.
Products I used for this No Make-up Make-up Routine:
- Bobbi Brown Skin Smoothing Pore Perfecter
- MAC prep & Prime Fix +
- YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer
- Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener
- YSL Radiance Enhancing Pressed Powder
- MAC pre & Prime Transparant Finishing Powder
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow
- Dior Blush Miss Pink
- Benefit Ready Set Brow Clear Browgel
- Clarins Brow Kit “pro” palette
- Milani Bella Ivory Eyeshadow
- Clinique High Impact
- Shiseido Perfect Rouge BE740
Click here if you want to see more make-up routines!